Manager, Account ServicesVaughan, ON
A position at White Cap isn’t your ordinary job. You’ll work in an exciting and diverse environment, meet interesting people, and have a variety of career opportunities.
The White Cap family is committed to Building Trust on Every Job. We do this by being deeply knowledgeable, fully capable, and always dependable, and our associates are the driving force behind this commitment.
Job Description / Qualifications
Responsible for the oversight of new and existing customers credit process for credit limit exposure and application of payments.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
• Directs workflow for the creation of new accounts, updates to existing accounts, and creation of customer contact data
• Oversees workflow delegation tasks for email and fax requests to ensure customer account records are maintained accurately and entered within service level expectations
• Monitors the assignment of credit limits for new account and existing account and addresses compliance violations
• Manages the processing and storage of customer tax exemption certification records
• Communication with sales partners to ensure on status of credit applications
• Work closely with reporting agencies to ensure our vendor is meeting service level agreement
• Manages teams onshore and offshore via various reports to include cycle time, accuracy and productivity. Sets priorities for specified functions and develops and supports strategic alliances with key business partners
• Responsible for selection, assessment and development of Associates. Motivates staff by setting realistic expectations, coaching and communication performance expectations regularly
• Participates in cross-function activities and initiatives
• Other duties as required
Nature and Scope
Experience provides solutions.
Ensures that work is performed consistently with company policies and procedures.
Leads a group or team of support, craft, or lower level professional associates.
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 7+ years of experience in a related field. May require certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some disciplines.
- 5 years of Manager experience
If you’re looking to play a role in building America, consider one of our open opportunities. We can’t wait to meet you.
Functional Area Finance
Recruiter Williams, Victoria
Req ID WCJR-013634